This is a summary of your responsibilities as a patient of Lewis & Clark Specialty Hospital:
- You are responsible for following the instructions and advice of your healthcare team. If you refuse treatment or do not follow the instructions or advice, you must accept the consequences of your actions.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate and complete information about all matters pertaining to your health, including medications and past or present medical problems.
- It is your responsibility to notify a member of the healthcare team if you do not understand information about your care and treatment.
- You are responsible for reporting changes in your condition or symptoms, including pain, to a member of the healthcare team.
- It is your responsibility to act in a considerate and cooperative manner and to respect the rights and property of others.
- You are responsible for following the rules and regulations of the healthcare facility.
- For outpatients, you are expected to keep your scheduled appointments or to cancel them in advance if at all possible.
- It is your responsibility to pay your bills or make some arrangement with the facility to meet your financial obligations